- Litecoin jumped 60% in November; Why this sudden pump?by Richard Lee on December 1, 2022 at 10:57 am
Litecoin is very easy and simple to understand. However, some compare it to the forks of Bitcoin, which might be technically true. LTC was created as an alternative to BTC with a lesser token value and a different hash rate. Apart from these two fundamental differences, both are essentially the same thing. While BTC is The post Litecoin jumped 60% in November; Why this sudden pump? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin breaks the $65 resistance: Is LTC set to reach $100?by Trevor Holman on November 25, 2022 at 11:14 am
Litecoin is very similar to Bitcoin, which is mainly used for small transactions. LTC is the native coin and is currently in high demand. That is why it broke the previous resistance even after the fall of the FTX liquidity crisis. When many altcoins are forming yearly lows, LTC is trading close to $77, breaking …
- Litecoin (LTC) breaks out of its resistance zone decisively!by Sara Gillard on November 23, 2022 at 11:43 am
Litecoin reaches the 13th spot in terms of market capitalization, emerging as a knight in shining armor against the majority of the downtrend movement of tokens. LTC’s jump to success spikes its market cap to $5.64 billion, adding a billion in the last 24 hours. The outlook and possibilities offered by Litecoin in current crypto The post Litecoin (LTC) breaks out of its resistance zone decisively! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin (LTC) eyes for a significant up move in the future!by Roxanne Williams on November 22, 2022 at 11:25 am
Litecoin is one of the few cryptocurrencies that has regained the previous support level after the recent fall. When many other cryptocurrencies are forming new yearly lows, LTC is trading much above the support of $52, which suggests positive momentum for the short term. At the time of writing this post, LTC was trading around …
- Litecoin (LTC) turns bullish after regaining the support of $50!by Roxanne Williams on November 17, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Litecoin is a decentralized peer-to-peer payment transfer protocol inspired by Bitcoin. It is one of the few cryptocurrencies that has regained its previous support level quickly after the downfall due to the FTX liquidity crisis. It suggests a positive momentum and future growth of Litecoin in the long term. However, should you invest in LTC …
- Litecoin (LTC) moves towards its strong resistance of $66!by Scott Cook on November 3, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Litecoin was designed as a more easy-to-accept and adopted cryptocurrency as a variant of Bitcoin. The development and marketing of this token have taken a decent jump as LTC has grown to become the largest and most accepted cryptocurrency chain in the merchant networks around the globe, hitting new highs of 2000 merchants. LTC has …
- Litecoin holds its neutral sentiments stance; What’s next for LTC?by Roxanne Williams on October 19, 2022 at 11:24 am
Litecoin is a forked version of Bitcoin, which Charlie Lee created in 2011. It was created to process quicker and cheaper transactions. Many experts think Litecoin is an improved version of the Bitcoin protocol for the following reasons:- Bitcoin mining has become difficult because it needs expensive hardware. The miners who solve complex mathematical problems …
- Will Litecoin (LTC) Recover From Bear’s Grip?by Trevor Holman on October 6, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Litecoin is one of the oldest crypto coins in the market, but it has struggled throughout this year because of uncertainty in the crypto world. It is one of the most underappreciated coins in the crypto space. Like the stock market, the crypto industry is also influenced by investors’ sentiments. Litecoin helps to transact small …
- Litecoin (LTC) Suppresses the Up-Trend Line and May Hit $41!by Ronald Cribbs on September 30, 2022 at 6:54 am
Litecoin moves between the parallel price range of $64 and $41 with a market value of $53. The LTC’s candlesticks formed on the short-term timeframe chart during the past few days show the price of Litecoin closes below the up-trend line. Though the crypto got tested various times at the trend line but failed to The post Litecoin (LTC) Suppresses the Up-Trend Line and May Hit $41! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Still Stuck in Rut; Can LTC Revive This Correction?by Scott Cook on September 7, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Litecoin has not only failed to create a breakout but also moved further toward the abyss. Litecoin is popular not just for its payments ecosystem but as the second pure cryptocurrency to exist in its original state after BTC. This is a huge revelation that a cryptocurrency can survive the onslaught of development and improvement …
- Litecoin (LTC) Is in Consolidation: No Sign of Bullishness!by Ronald Cribbs on August 24, 2022 at 10:24 am
Litecoin and Bitcoin are both global payment systems where users send and receive funds locally and internationally. Litecoin is suitable for small transactions that can take 2.5 minutes to arrive on the other end, which means it is quicker than a bank transfer, especially for global payments. The best part is that the Litecoin network The post Litecoin (LTC) Is in Consolidation: No Sign of Bullishness! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Reflects Retracement; Will LTC Record a Breakout Soon?by David Cox on August 10, 2022 at 12:48 pm
Litecoin is a faster, more efficient, and lower gas fees costing blockchain that empowers users with seamless peer-to-peer transactions. The only reason LTC has failed to repeat the success of Bitcoin is its four times larger token volume. While the early launch of bitcoin allowed the token value to transform into a storage value, a …
- Litecoin Stucks at the Consolidation Zone; Can LTC Recover?by Scott Cook on July 25, 2022 at 12:55 pm
Litecoin currently ranks at the #20 position amongst the cryptocurrency leaders, with a market capitalization of $4,007,975,537 based on its circulation volume of 70,795,593.78 LTC tokens. Still, 16% of LTC tokens remain out of the circulation market. Litecoin was pronounced a brother to Bitcoin with some definite improvements but remained the only token to continue …
- Litecoin (LTC) Might Hit $50 Support Despite Recent Spike!by Richard Lee on July 21, 2022 at 2:03 pm
The main purpose of Litecoin is to become a global payment system with more scalability and faster transaction speed. It helps to make borderless payments without any central authority such as a bank and offers faster transactions at lower costs. All these benefits make Litecoin one of the popular platforms for small transactions, whereas Bitcoin The post Litecoin (LTC) Might Hit $50 Support Despite Recent Spike! appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Sustains $41 Support; Is It the Right Time to Buy LTC?by Ronald Cribbs on July 1, 2022 at 10:43 am
Litecoin has been a bearish token for the past few weeks, as there has been a constant formation of bearish candles forming lower lows on the weekly chart. The LTC price has dropped from the highs of $279 to the current market price of $51.35 over the year. The previous week’s candle shows a price The post Litecoin Sustains $41 Support; Is It the Right Time to Buy LTC? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Up by 7%; Will LTC Cross $100 in 2022?by Trevor Holman on June 20, 2022 at 12:03 pm
The founder Charlie Lee launched a new hashing algorithm in the name of Litecoin, which offers faster transactions than Bitcoin. Moreover, it is more scalable and suitable for P2P crypto transactions. Now merchants no longer have to wait an hour for Bitcoin-based transactions and can choose Litecoin as an alternative. However, it is not a …
- Litecoin Follows BTC’s Trend; Will LTC Outlook Turn Positive?by Richard Lee on June 14, 2022 at 1:03 pm
With its market capitalization of $3,089,054,113 and a circulating supply of 70,502,656.28 LTC tokens, Litecoin is moving toward a bigger economy. Recent news about the delisting of Litecoin from some prominent South Korean crypto exchanges has delivered a huge blow to the ecosystem of Litecoin. The reason for this delisting is associated with the update The post Litecoin Follows BTC’s Trend; Will LTC Outlook Turn Positive? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin at Significant Low; Should You Buy LTC Now?by Ronald Cribbs on June 7, 2022 at 9:39 am
Litecoin has constantly been falling since November and is currently trailing at its lows with the price of $61.27. The weekly chart shows the constant formation of bearish candles with the price moving at the edges of the weekly chart. However, the LTC token should close above the trendline while forming higher highs for the The post Litecoin at Significant Low; Should You Buy LTC Now? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Starts Recovery; Is It a Right Time to Buy LTC in Dips?by Vivaan Shah on May 18, 2022 at 10:42 am
As famous cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum started to grow, they faced issues related to scalability and transactions. In 2011, Charlie Lee developed Litecoin, which aims to solve all these issues. LTC, the upgraded version of the Bitcoin code, allows faster and more secure small transactions. It is mainly used as a testing platform The post Litecoin Starts Recovery; Is It a Right Time to Buy LTC in Dips? appeared first on NameCoinNews.
- Litecoin Price Prediction: Is It Time to Buy LTC?by Ronald Cribbs on May 18, 2022 at 3:17 am
History of Litecoin Litecoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer transaction network used for fast and quick payments. It can provide easy settlement of transactions with maximum security. It runs on its own Blockchain and is primarily used as a digital currency for transactions. Litecoin was founded in 2011 and released under the MIT/X11 license that makes The post Litecoin Price Prediction: Is It Time to Buy LTC? appeared first on NameCoinNews.